The home care industry is facing many new government regulations resulting in significant changes for agencies large and small. With these rapid changes, ways to achieve home health compliance to satisfy improved QAPI demands and greater patient satisfaction standards have become essential to keeping agencies financially stable. We have seen the impact on quality of care and outcomes as agencies work to meet these challenges. The key to thriving in this challenging environment is the ability to respond and adapt to these changes quickly and positively. By partnering with Qualidigm Home Care and Hospice consultants, you can do just that.
Our team provides consulting expertise in the following areas:
- Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) programs
- Qualidigm’s home health and hospice consultants partner with your agency to help you analyze your data, identify priorities, and implement actions for improvement while ensuring that you have the knowledge and resources you need to deliver care consistent with best practices.
- Quality Management programs
- Qualidigm’s knowledgeable home health consultants help home health and hospice agencies develop compliance solutions to meet the demands of new and current regulations.
- Orientation and Mentoring for Management Roles
- Qualidigm’s experienced home health consultants provide orientation and mentoring to new Quality Managers, Supervisors of Clinical Services, Education Managers, and other management staff by working one-on-one with them to fully understand the regulations, evaluate agency processes, and implement successful programs and practices.
- Patient Driven Grouping Model (PDGM) Custom Agency Preparation and Training
- Our LEAN Six Sigma certified consultants will work with your agency to provide the clinical and tactical expertise to formulate strategies and prepare for an efficient and successful implementation of PDGM.
- Emergency Preparedness
- In addition to tailored consulting and training for your agency, Qualidigm offers a comprehensive emergency preparedness consulting package.
- Accreditation and Licensure Preparation
- Consultants conduct mock surveys, review home care and hospice policies, procedures and programs, and perform audits on clinical records, personnel files and contracts.
- Agency Start-ups
- We work with new agencies to prepare the application package for licensure and certification. At a client’s request, Qualidigm prepares customized operational home care policies and procedures, assists with preparing clinical record documentation system and internal forms, reviews contract language to comply with state and federal requirements, and provides consultation on personnel positions and hiring requirements.
- Education and Training
- Our educational packages include training on OASIS-D (executive and clinical), QAPI, Regulatory Compliance, Integrated Chronic Care Management, Emergency Preparedness and customized trainings to meet agency needs.
Agencies can automate their paper processes, improve efficiency, and save time by subscribing to our web-based QAPI software SMARTAUDIT® a first-of-its-kind quality and compliance software tool that audits and analyzes Medicare Condition of Participation compliance in real time. Contact us today to set up a free trial.
Contact us today to learn more about our Home Healthcare & Hospice Consulting services.